Fire crews from Clacton, Frinton, Weeley and Wivenhoe attended the scene of a workshop fire in Knox Road, Clacton just after midday today.
On arrival, crews reported that a workshop was 100% alight and contained propane cylinders.
The fire was extinguished just before 2pm resulting in extensive damage but no casualties.
Station Manager Scott Meekings said “Crews worked extremely hard to extinguish the fire. They have removed the cylinders and these no longer pose a hazard to the incident. Crews will remain on scene monitoring hotspots.”